For the Zacco office in Ørestad, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Student Worker for Language Projects.
In this role the key responsibility is to assist the translation team with various language-related projects.
The position reports to the Translation Manager.
Your main tasks include:
- Aligning texts in our translation tool (entering text pairs that were not translated in the tool)
- Managing and distributing our incoming orders – between internal and external translators
- Monitoring due delivery of projects and performing formal quality assurance
- Handling invoices and system requirements
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- You are currently studying for a business- and/or language-related degree
- Your written English is very good
- You are detail-oriented and disciplined in system-maintenance matters
- You are service-minded and understand the importance of client/provider relations
- You work independently, take initiative and initiate dialogue.
- A position as student worker for language services in an international consultancy-driven business.
- Individual responsibilities and relevant business experience
- 15 hours work per week plus holiday-relief work
Have we caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter here no later than 30 November, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact: