For the Zacco office in Copenhagen and Lund we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Patent Administrator and be part of Zacco’s large IP Administration, where we provide services for a large and diverse group of clients.
We are looking for an experienced native-speaking Swedish candidate.
As a Patent Administrator you will work closely with our Patent Attorneys and Patent Administrators to solve assignments for our clients within the IPR business area (Intellectual Property Rights).
Your main tasks include:
- Your tasks for our clients are many and varied with the responsibility for formality tasks in relation to the handling of our clients’ patent portfolios:
- Swedish and English correspondence
- Legal formalities in Sweden, Denmark and foreign countries
- Client contact and client care
- Interest in working with languages and formalities
- Good communication skills
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in English or other relevant education with English at corresponding level
- Service-minded and detail-oriented
- Able to administer and handle multiple tasks and projects without losing overview
- Team worker
- Innovative and open-minded
- Experience as Patent Administrator
- You will be part of a large Scandinavian IP consulting firm with the largest client portfolio in Scandinavia
- Great challenges and independent responsibility
- A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues in this business area
- To become part of a strong team which is ready to greet you and educate you
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than June 12, 2016.