As you begin your career in Zacco, you are up for an exciting everyday life in one of Europe’s largest IP consultancy companies.
You will join a team of 12 competent trademark paralegals, who are ready to welcome you. All with good language skills – a useful skillset as you interact with stakeholders, customers and authorities from all over the globe.
Furthermore we offer you:
- Flexible workhours in the Scandinavian IP Firm of the Year
- A position characterized by a lot of collaboration in a great work environment
- The opportunity to handle trademarks for some of the most innovative companies in Europe
- The opportunity to research and gain knowledge about trademark jurisdiction globally
Your tasks are many and varied in relation to the handling of our clients’ trademark portfolios. You manage existing and new trademarks portfolios. You get a client portfolio from the beginning consisting of companies of all sizes and industries.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sparring and collaboration with our Trademark Attorneys on a daily basis
- Handling of legal formalities in Sweden, Denmark and abroad including correspondence with clients, authorities, agents and stakeholders
- Trademark expiry monitoring and trademark registration
- Client contact and client care
Do you have trademark administration experience?
We imagine that you have at least 3 years of experience from working with trademark administration in a similar role and thus have the necessary commercial understanding of building strategic trademark portfolios. You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in English or another relevant education in communications at a corresponding level.
- You are fluent in Swedish and have good communication skills
- You are service-minded and detail-oriented
- You are able to administer and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Tórunn í Holusteini.
Please send your application, resume and relevant exam papers through this link as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.