For the Zacco office in Aarhus, we are looking for a senior candidate to take on the position as Trademark and Design Attorney.
In this role the key responsibility is to provide advice on IP protection, commercialisation and enforcement of IP rights (mainly trademarks, designs, copyrights, domain names and business signs)
The position reports to the legal and trademark manager in Zacco Øresund (covering Denmark and the southern part of Sweden).
Your main tasks include
- Trademark and design strategies
- National and international clearance, filing and prosecution
- Licensing and commercialisation
- Anti-counterfeiting and enforcement
- Sales activities
Your personal and professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Educational background cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur.
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Business mind-set
- A position in a dynamic and expanding international consultancy-driven business
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Personal and professional development incl. the possibility to become a partner
Zacco in brief
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilize the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders.
Have we caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter here no later than March 1, 2016. Mark your application ”Trademark and Design Attorney”.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Legal and Trademark Manager Thomas Mølsgaard on +45 21 25 90 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org.