For the Zacco office in Ørestad, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Translation Project Responsible.
In this role the key responsibility is to manage, coordinate and perform quality assurance on our language projects.
The position reports to the Translation Manager.
Your main tasks include:
- Managing and distributing our incoming orders – between internal and external translators
- Monitoring due delivery of projects and performing quality assurance
- Handling invoices and system requirements
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Experience from a similar position is preferred.
- A language background is preferred, and your written English is very good
- You are an accomplished multitasker while remaining attentive to detail
- You are a problem-solver, service-minded and understand the importance of client/provider relations
- You are structured, organised and flexible
- You work well independently as well as in teams, you take initiative, initiate dialogue and have a sound sense of judgment
- A position as Translation Project Responsible in an international consultancy-driven business.
- Individual responsibilities
- A position in a well-oiled and experienced team in a successful business area
- Flexibility in work hours and the possibility of working from home
Have we caught your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here no later than 30 November, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact: