For the Zacco office in Ørestad, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as an IP translator.
In this role the key responsibility is to translate from English into Swedish and vice versa.
The position reports to the Translations Manager.
Your main tasks include:
· Translation of IP texts: Primarily validation translations, but also other Patent and Trademark documentation and business-support texts
· Translation project management in our outsourcing team
· Management of incoming orders and due-date monitoring
Your personal and professional qualifications:
· Experience from a similar position – experience with Intellectual Property Translation is preferred
· Business languages on minimum bachelor level or equivalent.
· Experience with translation tools
· A minimum of one foreign language (English), but more foreign languages (French or German) are an asset
· Business-minded team player and self-driven translator
· Structured, flexible, responsible and dedicated.
· A position as an IP-translator in an international consultancy-driven business.
· Challenging technical and legal translation jobs
· Work in a well-oiled and experienced team in a successful business area
· Flexibility in work hours and work place
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilizing the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Please visit www.zacco.com for more information.
If we have attracted your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter here no later than 03 June, 2016. Mark your application “Translator”.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Ina Bjerre Larsen, Translations Manager on +45 2924 8053 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.