We are expanding our translation team in Oslo and we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as IP translator.
In this role, the key responsibility is to translate from English into Norwegian and vice versa. The position reports to the Translations Manager.
Your main task will be:
- Translation of IP texts: Primarily validation translations, but also other Patent and Trademark documentation (technical & legal) as well as business-support texts
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Business-minded team player and self-driven translator
- Structured, flexible, responsible and dedicated mindset
- Experience from a similar position - Intellectual Property Translation experience is not required, but will be considered an asset
- Likewise, experience with technical translation and proven technical flair and understanding are an advantage
- Business languages on minimum bachelor level or equivalent.
- Full proficiency in English, optionally also French or German
- Experience with translation tools
- A position as IP-translator in an international consultancy-driven business.
- Challenging technical and legal translation jobs
- Training in IP and IP language
- Work in a well-oiled and experienced team in a successful business area
- A dynamic team of Scandinavian translator colleagues based in three countries and cross-border cooperation
- Flexibility in work hours and work place
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is a modern, consultancy driven company – we are evolving from a classic IP bureau into a modern and all-embracing IP consultancy supporting our clients throughout the challenges and opportunities posed by the new digital agenda. Through broadening of our scope of our services during the recent years, we are now able to apply a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property; the core of Zacco remains on Intellectual Property but is now uniquely supported by high-end expertise within cyber security, software and digital brand and tech law.
As a professional consultancy, we are who our people are! We are now more than 400 employees throughout Scandinavia, Germany, the UK and India including experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property. A new world needs a new approach to IP – at Zacco we call it our 360° perspective on IP.
If we have attracted your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here no later than September 2, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Ina Bjerre Larsen.