Ejvind Christiansen passed away
11 June 2019
It is a sad day: We have lost our dear colleague Ejvind Christiansen. He passed away yesterday June 10th – 2019, 76 years old.
Ejvind joined Zacco in 1968 and celebrated his 50th work anniversary at Zacco in October 2018 – an extraordinary accomplishment for an extraordinary person. As Zacco’s “grand old man”, he was well known and he personalized Zacco internationally in the global IP industry. He was also a “centre of knowledge”, not least to patent attorneys from different technical fields, and he gladly took colleagues under his wing by including and training them in his litigation work.
Ejvind also took great responsibility for contributing to the development of the IP business, not only through his long-term engagement at the examination committee for EQE and as a delegate for the Executive Committee of AIPPI, but also through his membership of the Disciplinary Board of Appeals at the EPO. Just to mention a few of his professional engagements.
But, above all, Ejvind was known as a loyal and helpful colleague, a man full of words, warmth and humour, and he will be deeply missed.
Our thoughts are with Ejvind’s family.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023