Ejvind Christiansen passed away
11 June 2019
It is a sad day: We have lost our dear colleague Ejvind Christiansen. He passed away yesterday June 10th – 2019, 76 years old.
Ejvind joined Zacco in 1968 and celebrated his 50th work anniversary at Zacco in October 2018 – an extraordinary accomplishment for an extraordinary person. As Zacco’s “grand old man”, he was well known and he personalized Zacco internationally in the global IP industry. He was also a “centre of knowledge”, not least to attorneys from different technical fields, and he gladly took colleagues under his wing by including and training them in his litigation work.
Ejvind also took great responsibility for contributing to the development of the IP business, not only through his long-term engagement at the examination committee for EQE and as a delegate for the Executive Committee of AIPPI, but also through his membership of the Disciplinary Board of Appeals at the EPO. Just to mention a few of his professional engagements.
But, above all, Ejvind was known as a loyal and helpful colleague, a man full of words, warmth and humour, and he will be deeply missed.
Our thoughts are with Ejvind’s family.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023