Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 2023
5 October 2023
Four Zacco colleagues from multiple offices have been listed as Rising Stars in the latest edition of IP STARS.
Congratulations to Anders Sparlund (Gothenburg), Jenny Carlsson (Linköping), Turid Oma and Espen Riseng (Oslo) have all made it on to this year’s list following Managing IP’s comprehensive research process.
The Rising Star rankings are designed to showcase some of the up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice who continue to make an impact on both their firm and their clients, demonstrating tenacity, creativity and growing expertise.
Congratulations to Anders, Jenny, Turid and Espen. Definitely well deserved!
For more information about how one of our Rising Stars or one of our other experts can help you to secure your IP and provide ongoing protection of your ideas and innovation, reach out to us.
We can help with all aspects of protection, both digitally and otherwise, for patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.
Find all our rankings and our recommended practitioners on the IP STARS website here.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023