Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available
19 June 2023
On Thursday 15th June, Zacco and Managing IP collaborated on a webinar on Hybrid IP Portfolio Management:
As the size of an IP portfolio grows, it becomes significantly more time consuming and expensive to maintain. Costs accumulate further when your in-house team are spending their time on administrative tasks, and the maintenance of existing rights, when it could be put to better use focusing on the development and protection of new ideas and innovations.
Alternatively, the cost of losing rights through failure to maintain them could be catastrophic, so what options are available to companies looking to grow their IP portfolio without risking their current rights? An increasing number of companies are finding value in adopting a hybrid IP portfolio management model. Such a model can effectively remove the need for in-house resources to perform some of the more time-consuming tasks, such as renewals, validation or invoice management.
In this webinar, Zacco’s Karin Kärvling Søholt, Director of Strategic Alliances, Betina Hellemann, Director of IP Services and Quality, and Agatha Bergman, Relationship Manager, explained how your business could benefit from a new approach to IP management and offered insight into what questions you should be asking at the first stage of any IP service partnering discussions.
The recording is now available below:Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023