IAM Patent 1000 ranks 16 patent attorneys from Zacco
13 June 2019
Are you looking for a recommended patent attorney in Scandinavia?
You could consult the latest release of the Patent 1000 ranking conducted for 2019 by the well-established magazine IAM (Intellectual Asset Management). And you will find that Zacco has no less than 16 recommended individuals among our consultants. According to IAM, they are some of the world’s leading patent professionals. Congratulations on this achievement!
Recommended patent attorneys Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Pernille Thorsboe, Thomas Sundien, Casper Struve and Michael Schandorf Sorensen work out of the Danish headquarter in Copenhagen. Ejvind Christiansen, who sadly passed away some days ago, also appears in the IAM rankings and had done so for many years.
“Due to its size and number of employees, Zacco provides tailored client teams in almost all industries and across geographical boundaries.” (IAM)
You have access to the IAM Patent 1000 ranking here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023