IP Stars 2019 are out: Eleven Zacco patent and trademark attorneys ranked
22 May 2019
Managing IP (MIP) has recently released the names of the IP Stars 2019 – the list of highly recommended IP attorneys in private practice. An impressive number of eleven Zacco patent and trademark attorneys is included in this leading guide for the IP industry. The IP Stars rankings are generated through independent research, including a review of market feedback from peers and clients and other data, e.g. publicly available information.
Ranked as Patent IP Stars are Thomas Sundien and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold from Oslo as well as Olav Jaeger from Munich.
Congratulations to all of you for being ranked and recommended once again!
As announced before, Zacco as a firm had the honour to receive the MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” award for the fourth consecutive year in 2019.
You can view all IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with us, please find the closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software development, cyber security and digital threats. We make your intangible assets yours to keep.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023