MIP EMEA Awards 2020: Zacco is Trade Mark Prosecution Firm of the Year in Denmark
6 March 2020
Last night in London, the winners of the EMEA Awards by Managing IP were presented during a lavish gala dinner at the Marriott Hotel at Grosvenor Square. Head of Legal Thomas Mølsgaard from Zacco’s headquarters in Copenhagen had the pleasure to receive the Firm of the Year award for Trade Mark Prosecution in Denmark on Zacco’s behalf. Congratulations to all colleagues who contributed to this success!
As MIP claims, the Managing IP awards programme is the most comprehensive and widely respected IP firm awards event in the world. Now in its 15th year, the programme covers a broad range of IP practice areas and more than 30 jurisdictions.
Managing IP is one of the world’s leading publications for the IP industry. Besides the annual awards, MIP ranks the most important IP companies and practitioners all over the world. 21 of Zacco’s patent and trademark attorneys are ranked as IP Stars or Rising Stars. For more information, please visit the MIP IP Stars website.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023