Season’s Greetings 2022
16 December 2022
As another holiday season approaches, many have begun to prepare for the traditional festivities. We hope you have the opportunity to share good food and company with those close to you, whether family or friends. The traditions might differ, but the core elements of togetherness unite us across borders and, with this in mind, we offer our sincere wishes for a season filled with joy.
At Zacco, innovation carries a spark of hope and possibility. Our clients make the world a better place through their dedication and their innovative ideas, and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of their accomplishments.
Soon, it is time to recharge, to relax and, as always, to take care of each other. The last few years have been challenging for many and we recognise that we can all do more to help others. We have again partnered with the NGO Star for Life, this time in support of their work with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their self-esteem, mental health, and to assist with the development of IT skills. Such projects closely align with our own values as an organisation and we are pleased to be able to support, both financially and through the donation of IT equipment.
As we head towards the end of the year, we want to say thank you for placing your trust in us throughout the year. We wish you all the best for 2023.Back to all news
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022