Season’s Greetings 2022
16 December 2022
As another holiday season approaches, many have begun to prepare for the traditional festivities. We hope you have the opportunity to share good food and company with those close to you, whether family or friends. The traditions might differ, but the core elements of togetherness unite us across borders and, with this in mind, we offer our sincere wishes for a season filled with joy.
At Zacco, innovation carries a spark of hope and possibility. Our clients make the world a better place through their dedication and their innovative ideas, and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of their accomplishments.
Soon, it is time to recharge, to relax and, as always, to take care of each other. The last few years have been challenging for many and we recognise that we can all do more to help others. We have again partnered with the NGO Star for Life, this time in support of their work with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their self-esteem, mental health, and to assist with the development of IT skills. Such projects closely align with our own values as an organisation and we are pleased to be able to support, both financially and through the donation of IT equipment.
As we head towards the end of the year, we want to say thank you for placing your trust in us throughout the year. We wish you all the best for 2023.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023