Top rankings for Zacco in WTR 1000 for 2019
19 February 2019
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. WTR has now released the rankings in a full version.
In Sweden, Zacco again receives a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”.
SILVER recommendations once more have been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.
Moreover, Zacco is proud to acknowledge that no less than six attorneys working at Zacco have received individual recommendations for 2019:
In Denmark, Thomas Mølsgaard and Stig H. Ekmann (both BRONZE) are recommended in the category “Enforcement and Litigation”, while Lone Prehn is ranked for “Prosecution and Strategy”.
From Zacco in Norway, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup (SILVER) is recommended for her services in the “Enforcement and Litigation” category. She also received a general recommendation for “Prosecution and Strategy”.
In Sweden, Claes Agnvall once more received a recommendation in the “Prosecution and Strategy” category. Martin Tranälv, who recently joined Zacco, has achieved a recommendation in the same category.
Thus, according to their clients and peers, these Zacco attorneys are among the leading professionals within the international IP world and provide excellent counsel. Congratulations!
To view the full ranking, please go to the WTR homepage.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022