Twelve Zacco patent attorneys recommended individually by IAM
12 June 2017
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has just released the names in this year’s guide to leading private practice patent professionals – IAM Patent 1000 for 2017. Zacco is very proud to find that twelve of our patent attorneys have been included in the guide.
The twelve patent attorneys are:
Thomas Sundien, Ejvind Christiansen, Pernille Thorsboe, Michael Schandorf Sørensen and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Thor B. Mosaker, Anne Sønstevold, Steinar Lie and Hans Langan from Oslo, Michael Byström and Jörgen Linde from Stockholm and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg.
Congratulations to all of them!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023