Welcome, Louise Thorning Ahle!
6 March 2018
We are pleased to announce that Attorney at Law Louise Thorning Ahle has recently joined Zacco’s Trademark and Legal team in Copenhagen.
Louise is a highly-specialised IP lawyer whose practise has been focused on trademark law for more than a decade. She holds a Master of Laws from the University in Copenhagen and has gained extensive work experience at the Danish Patent and Trademark office, the EUIPO as well as most recently at a renowned Danish corporate law firm. She has been admitted to the Danish Bar in 2017.
Louise has substantial experience in lecturing and giving presentations in Denmark and abroad within the field of IP law. Additionally, Louise is a Co-author of the handbook “Trademark Protection in the European Union with a Scandinavian View” and a blogger at the Kluwer Trademark Blog.
A warm welcome to Zacco, Louise!Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022