Welcome, Louise Thorning Ahle!
6 March 2018
We are pleased to announce that Attorney at Law Louise Thorning Ahle has recently joined Zacco’s Trademark and Legal team in Copenhagen.
Louise is a highly-specialised IP professional whose practise has been focused on trademark law for more than a decade. She holds a Master of Laws from the University in Copenhagen and has gained extensive work experience at the Danish Patent and Trademark office, the EUIPO as well as most recently at a renowned Danish corporate law firm. She has been admitted to the Danish Bar in 2017.
Louise has substantial experience in lecturing and giving presentations in Denmark and abroad within the field of IP law. Additionally, Louise is a Co-author of the handbook “Trademark Protection in the European Union with a Scandinavian View” and a blogger at the Kluwer Trademark Blog.
A warm welcome to Zacco, Louise!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023