WTR 1000 ranks eleven Zacco trademark experts
15 February 2021
Zacco proudly announces that we are once again ranked among the top recommended IP firms in the 2021 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In Sweden, Zacco has once again received GOLD recommendations in the category “prosecution and strategy” and SILVER recommendations in the general firm category in Denmark and the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.According to the World Trademark Review the leading firms are selected based on in-depth research covering factors such as depth of expertise and market presence.Quoting the motivation for the Danish ranking: “Zacco’s attorneys are committed to learning about their clients’ business models and strategies in order to provide the most effective guidance. They bring a professional attitude to the table, along with straightforward proposals, as well as both defensive and offensive solutions to pick from.”
Furthermore, we also have the pleasure of announcing that no less than eleven attorneys working at Zacco have received individual recommendations:
In Denmark, five longstanding attorneys are honoured with an individual recommendation, namely Thomas Mølsgaard, Stig H. Ekmann, Lone Prehn, Heidi Rehné and Knud Wallberg, all located at Zacco’s headquarters in Copenhagen, and for the first time debutant Fabio Pezzolato joins this group of highly skilled IP professionals and is “hailed for his innovative, proactive mindset”.
In Sweden, you will find that Claes Agnvall (Stockholm) and Martin Tranälv (Gothenburg) have kept their individual recommendations, continuing to be a superior and safe choice to turn to for legal and trademark work.
From Zacco in Norway, Frode André Moen (Oslo) who continues to be recommended for excellent legal consulting services is joined in good company by his colleagues, and newcomers on the list, Tone Tangevald-Jensen, “thanks to some stellar work examples” and Per Vegard Bergheim, “whose knowledge of international processes and proactivity make him a valuable ally”.
According to their clients and peers that were part of WTR’s research activities, Zacco’s attorneys are among the leading professionals within the international IP world and provide excellent counsel. Congratulations on this impressive achievement!
To view the full ranking and read the motivations, please go to the WTR 1000 ranking for 2021.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023