Zacco awarded Firm of the Year in two categories at Global IP Awards
31 January 2019
Zacco had the honour of receiving two awards at an inaugural ceremony hosted jointly by the prestigious media platforms WTR – World Trademark Review and IAM. The “Global IP Awards” ceremony took place for the first time ever in London on the 30th of January 2019. The intention is to recognise outstanding achievement in IP litigation, prosecution and transactional work during 2018.
Zacco is proud to announce that we have been recognized as “Firm of the Year” in the following categories: Denmark trademark prosecution and Norway patent prosecution. This recognition underlines our strong position in the Scandinavian region and the quality work that our consultants deliver.
Legal – Trademark Director Thomas Mølsgaard from Zacco’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark, and Senior Partner Anne Sønstevold from Oslo, Norway, were among the about 200 people who attended the gala dinner in London. They had the pleasure of receiving the awards on Zacco’s behalf. Both colleagues have been recommended on an individual level for several years: Thomas Mølsgaard for his trademark and legal work in the WTR ranking and Anne Sønstevold for her patent work by IAM.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023