Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP
16 June 2022
Zacco reclaims the top spot, winning Scandinavian Firm of the Year for Patents
Following a few years where we received some of the coveted National awards, Zacco is proud to share that we have been awarded the prestigious Scandinavian Firm of the Year Award for Patents 2022 by Managing IP. Having previously achieved this prestigious award between 2016 and 2019, covering both patents and trademarks, it is great to finally reclaim the top spot in Scandinavia.
This is obviously a fantastic result and serves as recognition of the hard work, effort and insight that we deliver to our clients on a daily basis. To be recognised for our ability across all of Scandinavia presents independent confirmation of our commitment to quality and to our collaborative cross border working style, certainly when it comes to helping our client’s secure international rights but also in the increasingly important digital and online spaces.
We know that value often emerges from unexpected places and digitalisation means that traditional borders and boundaries no longer apply in the way that they once did so, although the recognition is for Scandinavia, we would like to think all of our colleagues across the globe as they will have played a part in this success. Their contribution to our accomplishments is what keeps Zacco at the forefront of innovation and we could not be more proud of the great things that we accomplish together.
Congratulations everyone, this is for all of us.
The prize was announced at the Managing IP EMEA Annual Awards in London on Wednesday 15th June. Attending the ceremony and accepting the awards on behalf of Zacco were Tomas Wässingbo, Partner and Business Responsible for Innovation Assets, and Niels Abrahamsen, Senior Partner and Team Manager, both from our Copenhagen office, and Åsa Gustafson, Partner and Team Manager for IP Paralegals, from our Stockholm office.
Managing IP is one of the world’s leading IP publications, although they are responsible for the awards, they also rank the most capable and top performing companies internationally throughout the IP space.
It has been a good year for Zacco so far, having achieved a lot of great rankings and recognition. Alongside our rankings as a WTR Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, we were also shortlisted for 10 categories within the MIP awards, more than ever before, but needless to say, it is great to come away with one of the top prizes.
If you would like one of our award winning expert attorneys to assist or advise on your portfolio, we can help with all matters related to the development and protection of IP. Reach out for more information.
Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022