Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö
4 April 2022
Zacco is pleased to announce our Malmö office will be moving premises to a new modern and centrally located office at Baltzarsgatan 30 in Malmö. We look forward to welcoming you for a coffee!
Hampus Adlerton, Regional Director for Zacco Sweden South, shared some thoughts for the reasons behind the move:
For Zacco, the move is part of our ambitions in Southern Sweden. It is about being closer to our clients. The level of innovation in Southern Sweden is simply incredible and the region is well known for its high levels of education and intense start-up scene. Being in the heart of Malmö, so close to the region’s entrepreneurs and clusters of high tech companies, and working alongside such innovative and progressive ideas, puts Zacco right where we need to be.
Zacco continues to operate at the forefront of innovation and part of that success stems from our open minded culture and collaborative working environment. The new office feels fresh and full of opportunity, a space where colleagues can combine their expertise on behalf of Zacco and our current and future clients.
With all the city has to offer, we think our new central location will be a great landing place for all of our colleagues, as we come out of the pandemic and as we continue to grow our presence.
We look forward to welcoming you for a coffee at our new premises from Monday 4th April 2022. For any further information please reach out to Hampus Adlerton or Maria Beijer.Back to all news
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022