Zacco office in Gothenburg is moving
18 December 2018
From January 7, 2019, you can find the Gothenburg office at Lindholmen, a fast-developing district hosting top-notch technology enterprises. The new premises are situated at Theres Svenssons gata 13.
On the upcoming relocation, Vice President and Director Digital Business, Patrick Thorén, comments:
- For us, the relocation is a crucial strategic decision. We are looking forward to being at the very heart of technology research and development in West Sweden, because that is where many of our clients are today. Of course, this will be a very modern and inspiring environment to work in. Moreover, we are moving to a newly-built office space where colleagues from the different business lines can collaborate even better.
Please find your closest Zacco office here.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022