Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden
16 September 2022
Zacco is proud to share that we have recently been awarded Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden by the IAM and World Trademark Review at the Global IP Awards 2022 that were hosted in London last night.
Focusing exclusively on international IP practice, the Global IP Awards celebrates the most sought after IP expertise across the world, highlighting both the firms and the practitioners best placed to advise and assist with IP.
The award for Sweden recognises our expansive expertise and commitment to quality, but also acknowledges our innovative approach and ability to adapt to changing needs in the marketplace.
Congratulations to all of our Swedish colleagues, and those across the globe who work alongside and support them.Back to all news
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022