Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden
16 September 2022
Zacco is proud to share that we have recently been awarded Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden by the IAM and World Trademark Review at the Global IP Awards 2022 that were hosted in London last night.
Focusing exclusively on international IP practice, the Global IP Awards celebrates the most sought after IP expertise across the world, highlighting both the firms and the practitioners best placed to advise and assist with IP.
The award for Sweden recognises our expansive expertise and commitment to quality, but also acknowledges our innovative approach and ability to adapt to changing needs in the marketplace.
Congratulations to all of our Swedish colleagues, and those across the globe who work alongside and support them.
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022