Zacco believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and to operate in a sustainable matter.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Our policy is to
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible
- Strive to minimize printing
- Use, as far as possible, electronic communication when we communicate with clients, agents and authorities
- Encourage client and agents to use electronic communication when communicating with Zacco
- Strive to recycle and possibly reuse electronic and other equipment
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
The Zacco Management Team is responsible for environmental management and performance and the integration of sustainable development within Zacco. All employees share this responsibility and are supported by key staff to help promote best practice, continual improvement and monitor performance.