15 Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars for 2022
3 May 2022
Zacco is very proud to report that 15 of our colleagues have been ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP, one of the leading resources for IP practitioners.
The Trademark Stars for 2022 are:
The Patent Stars for 2022 are:
To be recognised as IP Stars is an amazing achievement and the ranking is certainly a recognition of these colleagues and their ability to deliver world-class work and expertise, but it is also recognition of the colleagues who stand alongside them in supporting our clients. Well done to everyone involved, and particularly to our 15 IP Stars for 2022.
We have achieved a lot of great rankings and recognition so far this year. We were ranked as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, collectively for the fifth year in a row, and we have also been shortlisted for 10 categories within the Managing IP ‘Firms of the Year’, which will be announced on Wednesday 15th June.
Our experts can help you with all matters related to the development and protection of your intellectual property and ideas. Reach out for more information.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023