IAM Patent 1000: Again twelve Zacco attorneys recommended
8 June 2018
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has just released the names in this year’s guide to leading private practice patent professionals – IAM Patent 1000 for 2018. And again, twelve of Zacco’s attorneys have been included in the guide. Besides that, IAM recommends Zacco as a firm for prosecution work in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. IAM states in the motivation for Sweden: “The group’s unique focus on digitalisation and information technology reflects both its attorneys’ technical expertise and the office’s internal processes. Software, pharmaceuticals and automotive actors are increasingly drawn to the firm for its IP strategy and skill in opposition.”
The attorneys who got the renowned individual recognition as leading patent professionals for patent prosecution are:
Thomas Sundien, Ejvind Christiansen, Pernille Thorsboe, Michael Schandorf Sørensen and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Thor B. Mosaker, Anne Sønstevold and Hans Langan from Oslo, Michael Byström and Jörgen Linde from Stockholm and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg.
Steinar Lie from Oslo is individually recommended for patent litigation work.
Congratulations to all!
You can find the complete rankings on the IAM website. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cyber security.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022