IAM Patent 1000: Again twelve Zacco attorneys recommended
8 June 2018
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has just released the names in this year’s guide to leading private practice patent professionals – IAM Patent 1000 for 2018. And again, twelve of Zacco’s attorneys have been included in the guide. Besides that, IAM recommends Zacco as a firm for prosecution work in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. IAM states in the motivation for Sweden: “The group’s unique focus on digitalisation and information technology reflects both its attorneys’ technical expertise and the office’s internal processes. Software, pharmaceuticals and automotive actors are increasingly drawn to the firm for its IP strategy and skill in opposition.”
The attorneys who got the renowned individual recognition as leading patent professionals for patent prosecution are:
Thomas Sundien, Ejvind Christiansen, Pernille Thorsboe, Michael Schandorf Sørensen and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Thor B. Mosaker, Anne Sønstevold and Hans Langan from Oslo, Michael Byström and Jörgen Linde from Stockholm and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg.
Steinar Lie from Oslo is individually recommended for patent litigation work.
Congratulations to all!
You can find the complete rankings on the IAM website. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cyber security.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022