IP Stars 2019 are out: Eleven Zacco attorneys ranked
22 May 2019
Managing IP (MIP) has recently released the names of the IP Stars 2019 – the list of highly recommended IP attorneys in private practice. An impressive number of eleven Zacco attorneys is included in this leading guide for the IP industry. The IP Stars rankings are generated through independent research, including a review of market feedback from peers and clients and other data, e.g. publicly available information.
Ranked as Patent IP Stars are Thomas Sundien and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold from Oslo as well as Olav Jaeger from Munich.
Congratulations to all of you for being ranked and recommended once again!
As announced before, Zacco as a firm had the honour to receive the MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” award for the fourth consecutive year in 2019.
You can view all IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with us, please find the closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software development, cyber security and digital threats. We make your intangible assets yours to keep.Back to all news
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022