MIP ranks six Zacco attorneys as Rising Stars
5 December 2019
It is with pleasure that we find six of our colleagues in the second edition of MIP Rising Stars which was published some days ago. Congratulations!
Louise Thorning Ahle, Maryna Blurock (both Copenhagen) and Signe Damm (Aarhus) are listed as Rising Stars for Denmark. Louise is also a frequent blogger at the Kluwer Trademark Blog, which you might have come across. Maryna and Signe are brilliant patent attorneys specialized in Life Science and Nanotechnology, respectively.
On the list for Norway, you can spot our Rising Star Burhaan Hassan from the Oslo office. It is not even the first time Burhaan was rewarded this title, but the second time. Well done!
Looking at the rankings for Sweden, we proudly congratulate Kristian Elftorp and David Shanks on becoming Rising Stars. Both are working out of the Stockholm office. Kristian has recently started a position as manager for the Digital Brand business in the region, while David belongs to this year’s newly authorised European Patent Attorneys.
You can view all Rising Stars and IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please contact our closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022