MIP ranks six Zacco attorneys as Rising Stars
5 December 2019
It is with pleasure that we find six of our colleagues in the second edition of MIP Rising Stars which was published some days ago. Congratulations!
Louise Thorning Ahle, Maryna Blurock (both Copenhagen) and Signe Damm (Aarhus) are listed as Rising Stars for Denmark. Louise is also a frequent blogger at the Kluwer Trademark Blog, which you might have come across. Maryna and Signe are brilliant patent attorneys specialized in Life Science and Nanotechnology, respectively.
On the list for Norway, you can spot our Rising Star Burhaan Hassan from the Oslo office. It is not even the first time Burhaan was rewarded this title, but the second time. Well done!
Looking at the rankings for Sweden, we proudly congratulate Kristian Elftorp and David Shanks on becoming Rising Stars. Both are working out of the Stockholm office. Kristian has recently started a position as manager for the Digital Brand business in the region, while David belongs to this year’s newly authorised European Patent Attorneys.
You can view all Rising Stars and IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please contact our closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023