Thirteen Zacco attorneys ranked as IP Stars 2018
30 May 2018
Managing IP (MIP) has recently released the names of the IP Stars 2018 – the list of IP practioners in private practice that are highly recommended. An impressive number of 13 Zacco attorneys is included in this leading guide for the IP industry. The IP Stars rankings are generated through independent research, including a review of market feedback from peers and clients and other data, e.g. publicly available information.
Ranked as Patent IP Stars are Ejvind Christiansen, Thomas Sundien and as a new entry Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold and Tom Ekeberg from Oslo as well as Olav Jaeger from Munich.
Congratulations to all of you on this great achievement!
As announced before, Zacco as a firm had the honour to receive the MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” award for the third consecutive year in 2018.
You can view all IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cyber security.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022