May 4, 2018
New colleagues joining in May – welcome!
Since the beginning of May, we have had the pleasure to welcome these new colleagues to Zacco:
- Alexander Eriksson, who joined us as a Cyber Security Consultant at Zacco’s office in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Richard Engström, a new Software Consultant, who joined the Zacco office in Malmö/Hyllie, Sweden.
- Monica Kaczor, who has joined Zacco’s office in Oslo, Norway, as a Security Consultant and IT Auditor.
- Thenmozhi Ramesh Kannan, a new Trainee Patent Attorney, who started working at Zacco’s Indian office in Bangalore.
- Srinivasan Doraiswamy, who has joined Zacco in Bangalore, India, as a Senior Specialist for Digital Marketing.
And as announced before, there are even more new colleagues joining Zacco this month:
- Fredrik Althoff, European Patent Attorney, who will start working at the office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Fredrik comes most recently from a managerial position at Ericsson in Gothenburg/Lund and will focus on the collaboration between patent attorneys, software and cyber security consultants.
- Jonny Brun, European Patent Attorney, who also will start working at Zacco’s Gothenburg office.
Jonny will strengthen the Life Science-Team and comes most recently from Borealis.
- Narasimha Kini, a new Platform Consultant, who will join Zacco in Bangalore, India.
- Abdul Rehman, a new Trainee Patent Attorney, who will start working at Zacco’s Indian office in Bangalore.
- Cathrine Frydenlund Friis, who will join the validation team at Zacco’s headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We wish you all a good start and hope you will enjoy working with us for the benefit of Zacco’s great clients!