Monday August 20th, 2018
New Zacco colleagues have joined during summer – welcome!
During the summer months July and August, we have had the pleasure to welcome these new colleagues to Zacco:
- Swetha Thokottu, who started working at the Bangalore office (India) as an Accountant.
- Deepashree Melugiri, also a new colleague at the Indian office in Bangalore, who joined Zacco as a Trainee Patent Attorney.
- Beatrice Landberg, Patent Assistant, who took up her work at the office in Skellefteå, Sweden.
- Niclas Jonsson, working at the Oslo office as a Regional Manager Digital Brands in Norway.
- Johanna Rodriguez, QA manager who has joined the Software team in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Martin Knight, also a new Cyber Security Consultant who joined Zacco in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Per Erlandsson, who joined the office in Linköping, Sweden, as a Trainee Patent Attorney.
- Tomas Dahlin and Dimitrios Tsaknakis, two new Cyber Security Consultants working out of the Swedish offices in Malmö resp. Gothenburg.
- Nimrod Irmiyahou, who has joined Zacco in Malmö, Sweden, as a Senior Software Consultant.
- Sara Fhölenhag and Niclas Sandström, both starting as Associate Attorneys at the Stockholm office (Sweden).
- Nupur Akotkar, a new Junior Patent Specialist working out of the Indian office in Bangalore.
We wish all a good start and hope you will enjoy working with us for the benefit of Zacco’s great clients!