Whitepaper on “Our commitment to Security, Compliance and Privacy”
Our new Whitepaper explores and explains our comprehensive commitment to security, compliance and privacy. Developed with our clients in mind, we offer insight and answers into how we are able to accommodate most requirements when it comes to the security and confidentiality of both data and information.
You can find a brief introduction in the Executive Summary but for detailed information, please download our full Whitepaper. You will find this through the link below, including an appendix questionnaire that will help you to identify if your current provider is doing enough to protect your information.
- Does your IP partner protect your most valuable information?
- Do they have market leading security protocols in place?
- Do you trust the steps they take to prevent your company data from falling in to the wrong hands?
If you cannot answer yes to all of these questions, perhaps it is time to get in touch with Zacco.
You can also reach out to one of the following, and we would be happy to discuss how we protect your intellectual property.
Director Digital Trust, Director Marketing and Communication
CIO Zacco Group
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management: Maximise efficiency / Minimise costs4 May 2023
- A detour onto the Patent Prosecution Highway could be an efficient shortcut22 March 2023
- How Blockchain domain names could become the next online property boom28 February 2023
- Why an IP search service model can make economic sense6 February 2023
- There is more to European trademarks than just the EUTM23 January 2023
- The Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court Transition23 May 2022
- Patenting ‘Second Medical Use’ Inventions in India – Saipriya Balasubramanian12 May 2022