What are Digital Assets?
A digital asset can take many forms and functions: Data, apps, algorithms, software, client registers, domain names, databases and user interfaces are all examples of digital assets that can be of great value to your business.
How do you turn data or software into a digital asset? How do you make sure that you are the owner of your data, and how do you keep it safe? At Zacco, we can help you.
We can act as your partner in all aspects relating to your digital assets:
- Our Secure Development team can help you integrate security and intellectual property awareness throughout the software development process. We can deliver our services as projects or through consultants to help you create new products and reduce risks of weaknesses in your software
- Our Cyber Security team can help you identify your valuable digital assets and assess, develop and implement the relevant level of security measures and monitor these assets for continued assurance. We help you develop your security capabilities, skills, awareness and culture as your partner where extra resources are needed
- Our Digital Threat Intelligence team can help you monitor and investigate potential digital crimes and can act as the link between you and law enforcement. Our aim is to mitigate digital threats and helping you stay secure in the ever-evolving digital arena. We can also teach you how to protect yourself and your company against digital threats
- Our TechLaw team can provide you with support in order to protect your digital assets both internally and externally from a legal as well as a technical perspective. We help your organization keep ownership of your data and all other digital assets
- More than 120 Security Professionals
- Certifications such as PCI-QSA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, PMP, PRINCE2 and many more
If you want to know more about Digital Assets and the services we offer, please contact one of our experts in this area: