Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP
30 May 2022
Congratulations to Senior Partner and Patent Director for Denmark and Germany, Camilla Rendal Nielsen who has been named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP by Managing IP for the third time.
The Top 250 Women in IP recognition identifies practitioners in private practice ‘who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year’. Once again, Camilla’s widely acknowledged proficiency in patent and IP strategy matters has secured her an entry on the list. Like the IP Stars ranking that has been announced earlier this month, this special recognition is an outcome of a combination of peer and client nominations as well as Managing IP’s own research.
“Being ranked once again as one of the leading patent practitioners in private practice is an honour and I am proud to receive this outstanding appreciation of my work from clients and peers. Thank you!” Camilla comments on her repeated success. Well deserved!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023