Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP
30 May 2022
Congratulations to Senior Partner and Patent Director for Denmark and Germany, Camilla Rendal Nielsen who has been named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP by Managing IP for the third time.
The Top 250 Women in IP recognition identifies practitioners in private practice ‘who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year’. Once again, Camilla’s widely acknowledged proficiency in patent and IP strategy matters has secured her an entry on the list. Like the IP Stars ranking that has been announced earlier this month, this special recognition is an outcome of a combination of peer and client nominations as well as Managing IP’s own research.
“Being ranked once again as one of the leading patent practitioners in private practice is an honour and I am proud to receive this outstanding appreciation of my work from clients and peers. Thank you!” Camilla comments on her repeated success. Well deserved!Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023