Congratulations to our new European Patent Attorneys
16 August 2017
We are proud to acknowledge the outcome of this year’s European Qualifying Exams.
Malin Mattsson (Stockholm), Nina Westberg (Oslo) and Niclas Uggla (Uppsala) have recently passed these and are now authorized European Patent Attorneys. Congratulations on this great achievement!
Our employees are constantly deepening their knowledge and gaining new expertise in the field of Intellectual Property. You are welcome to contact us to learn more.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023