Congratulations to our new European Patent Attorneys
16 August 2017
We are proud to acknowledge the outcome of this year’s European Qualifying Exams.
Malin Mattsson (Stockholm), Nina Westberg (Oslo) and Niclas Uggla (Uppsala) have recently passed these and are now authorized European Patent Attorneys. Congratulations on this great achievement!
Our employees are constantly deepening their knowledge and gaining new expertise in the field of Intellectual Property. You are welcome to contact us to learn more.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022