Congratulations to Zacco’s new European Patent Attorneys
30 September 2019
They did it!
David Shanks (Stockholm), Synnøve Therese Flister (Oslo) and Jenny Isaksson (Lund) have passed this year’s European Qualifying Exams and have now received their authorisation as European Patent Attorneys. With this authorisation, they are entitled to represent clients before the European Patent Office (EPO). Congratulations!
Do you need help patenting your invention in Europe? We have around 60 authorised European Patent Attorneys at Zacco, and you are welcome to contact any of them. All patent attorneys have extensive experience in their technical field and understand your technology. Please find all employees here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023