Congratulations to Zacco’s new European Patent Attorneys
30 September 2019
They did it!
David Shanks (Stockholm), Synnøve Therese Flister (Oslo) and Jenny Isaksson (Lund) have passed this year’s European Qualifying Exams and have now received their authorisation as European Patent Attorneys. With this authorisation, they are entitled to represent clients before the European Patent Office (EPO). Congratulations!
Do you need help patenting your invention in Europe? We have around 60 authorised European Patent Attorneys at Zacco, and you are welcome to contact any of them. All attorneys have extensive experience in their technical field and understand your technology. Please find all employees here.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023