Congratulations to Zacco’s new European Patent Attorneys
30 September 2019
They did it!
David Shanks (Stockholm), Synnøve Therese Flister (Oslo) and Jenny Isaksson (Lund) have passed this year’s European Qualifying Exams and have now received their authorisation as European Patent Attorneys. With this authorisation, they are entitled to represent clients before the European Patent Office (EPO). Congratulations!
Do you need help patenting your invention in Europe? We have around 60 authorised European Patent Attorneys at Zacco, and you are welcome to contact any of them. All attorneys have extensive experience in their technical field and understand your technology. Please find all employees here.Back to all news
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022