Congratulations to Zacco’s new European Patent Attorneys
30 September 2019
They did it!
David Shanks (Stockholm), Synnøve Therese Flister (Oslo) and Jenny Isaksson (Lund) have passed this year’s European Qualifying Exams and have now received their authorisation as European Patent Attorneys. With this authorisation, they are entitled to represent clients before the European Patent Office (EPO). Congratulations!
Do you need help patenting your invention in Europe? We have around 60 authorised European Patent Attorneys at Zacco, and you are welcome to contact any of them. All attorneys have extensive experience in their technical field and understand your technology. Please find all employees here.Back to all news
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022