Coronavirus: Zacco will remain in operation
12 March 2020
We can assure all clients and partners that we will remain in business and that we do not expect our operations to be upset by the continued spread of Coronavirus. We expect to remain fully operational.
Zacco continues to adhere to local and national regulations and recommendations currently being provided to reduce spread of the virus. We are able to do so qua our flexible work environment allowing our staff to maintain business as usual even when working remote.
Please contact your local office by mail or phone if you would like to learn more.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022