Coronavirus: Zacco will remain in operation
12 March 2020
We can assure all clients and partners that we will remain in business and that we do not expect our operations to be upset by the continued spread of Coronavirus. We expect to remain fully operational.
Zacco continues to adhere to local and national regulations and recommendations currently being provided to reduce spread of the virus. We are able to do so qua our flexible work environment allowing our staff to maintain business as usual even when working remote.
Please contact your local office by mail or phone if you would like to learn more.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022