Doctrin has won the Di Digital Startup Tour 2017
7 December 2017
The Malmö-based company Doctrin won Di Digital Startup Tour 2017 when the finale took place at Kulturhuset in Stockholm on Thursday.
The healthtech company won a 100,000 SEK check from Zacco to be converted to tailor-made services in Intellectual Property, Digitalization and Cyber Security.
Doctrin develops smart e-health tools and digital platforms and is a system vendor who collects the patient’s medical history and sends it to the medical system as a basis for the doctors prior to the visit.
The other finalists at Kulturhuset were Umeås Smartvideo, Norrköping’s solar cell company Epishine, Göteborgs bookkeeping app Bokio, the Inkbay tattoo portal from Stockholm and the ed-tech company Hey Code from Borås.
Read more about the full tour here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022