Doctrin has won the Di Digital Startup Tour 2017
7 December 2017
The Malmö-based company Doctrin won Di Digital Startup Tour 2017 when the finale took place at Kulturhuset in Stockholm on Thursday.
The healthtech company won a 100,000 SEK check from Zacco to be converted to tailor-made services in Intellectual Property, Digitalization and Cyber Security.
Doctrin develops smart e-health tools and digital platforms and is a system vendor who collects the patient’s medical history and sends it to the medical system as a basis for the doctors prior to the visit.
The other finalists at Kulturhuset were Umeås Smartvideo, Norrköping’s solar cell company Epishine, Göteborgs bookkeeping app Bokio, the Inkbay tattoo portal from Stockholm and the ed-tech company Hey Code from Borås.
Read more about the full tour here.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022