Doctrin has won the Di Digital Startup Tour 2017
7 December 2017
The Malmö-based company Doctrin won Di Digital Startup Tour 2017 when the finale took place at Kulturhuset in Stockholm on Thursday.
The healthtech company won a 100,000 SEK check from Zacco to be converted to tailor-made services in Intellectual Property, Digitalization and Cyber Security.
Doctrin develops smart e-health tools and digital platforms and is a system vendor who collects the patient’s medical history and sends it to the medical system as a basis for the doctors prior to the visit.
The other finalists at Kulturhuset were Umeås Smartvideo, Norrköping’s solar cell company Epishine, Göteborgs bookkeeping app Bokio, the Inkbay tattoo portal from Stockholm and the ed-tech company Hey Code from Borås.
Read more about the full tour here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023