European Patent Attorney Jeanette Jakobsson is joining Zacco
16 February 2017
Zacco is looking forward to April 24, where European Patent Attorney Jeanette Jakobsson will join our Life Science and Chemistry team.
Jeanette works within a large range of fields within patents, both nationally and internationally, such as patentability analyses, drafting and prosecution of patent applications, FTO analyses, competitor searches and analyses, and IP strategies. She also has extensive experience from filing and prosecution of applications for Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs).
Jeanette works mainly within the life science and medical field, where she has experience from working e.g. with pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biomarkers, medical devices, and functional foods, but she also works within other chemical fields, such as food and beverages, process technology and materials technology.
Jeanette also has experience from working as in-house patent counsel for client companies.
Jeanette started her career as a Patent Attorney in 2000 at Awapatent, and she has been a European Patent Attorney since 2008.
Jeanette holds a M. Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering, specializing in Biotechnology, from the Faculty of Engineering (LTH) from Lund University. She also holds a Master’s degree in IP from Malmö University.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022