European Patent Attorney Jeanette Jakobsson is joining Zacco
16 February 2017
Zacco is looking forward to April 24, where European Patent Attorney Jeanette Jakobsson will join our Life Science and Chemistry team.
Jeanette works within a large range of fields within patents, both nationally and internationally, such as patentability analyses, drafting and prosecution of patent applications, FTO analyses, competitor searches and analyses, and IP strategies. She also has extensive experience from filing and prosecution of applications for Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs).
Jeanette works mainly within the life science and medical field, where she has experience from working e.g. with pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biomarkers, medical devices, and functional foods, but she also works within other chemical fields, such as food and beverages, process technology and materials technology.
Jeanette also has experience from working as in-house patent counsel for client companies.
Jeanette started her career as a Patent Attorney in 2000 at Awapatent, and she has been a European Patent Attorney since 2008.
Jeanette holds a M. Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering, specializing in Biotechnology, from the Faculty of Engineering (LTH) from Lund University. She also holds a Master’s degree in IP from Malmö University.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023