Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!
4 October 2022
We are very proud to announce that five of our international colleagues have been listed as Rising Stars in the latest edition of IP Stars, up from three last year.
The 2022 list includes Signe Damm (Aarhus), Anders Sparlund (Gothenburg), Jenny Carlsson (Linköping), Turid Oma (Oslo) and Espen Riseng (Oslo).
You can view all 25 of Zacco’s Rising Stars, IP Stars and notable practitioners on the IP Stars website here.
The Rising Star rankings 2022 are a result of Managing IP’s comprehensive research and review of firms and practitioners in the IP industry. They recognise some of the best up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice, who have made an ongoing and significant contribution the success of their clients and their firm.
The information is obtained during the research for the IP STARS rankings and MIP awards programme and reviewed with the objective to identify new and upcoming talent, typically with less than 10 years’ of experience in private practice.
Congratulations to Signe, Anders, Jenny, Turid and Espen. Definitely well deserved!
For more information about how one of our Rising Stars or one of our other experts can help you to secure your IP and provide ongoing protection of your ideas and innovation, reach out directly or find more insight into the work that we do here on the website.
We can help with all aspects of protection, both digitally and otherwise, for patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022