Hampus Rystedt has been appointed to SACEPO
2 March 2018
We are pleased to announce that Senior Partner and European Patent Attorney Hampus Rystedt has been appointed as a member of the Standing Advisory Committee before the European Patent Office (SACEPO) and its working party on the guidelines for the term 2018-2020. SACEPO is the EPO’s main advisory body and is consulted on all major issues relating to the development of the European patent system. The working party on guidelines is consulted on proposed changes to the EPC Implementing Regulations and on the annual revision of the Guidelines for Examination.
Members of SACEPO are nominated by the patent profession (represented by epi) or industry (represented by Business Europe), or ad personam by the President of the EPO. Hampus has been nominated ad personam by the President and is thus, in this regard, not representing epi.
Congratulations on your appointment, Hampus!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023