Hampus Rystedt has been appointed to SACEPO
2 March 2018
We are pleased to announce that Senior Partner and European Patent Attorney Hampus Rystedt has been appointed as a member of the Standing Advisory Committee before the European Patent Office (SACEPO) and its working party on the guidelines for the term 2018-2020. SACEPO is the EPO’s main advisory body and is consulted on all major issues relating to the development of the European patent system. The working party on guidelines is consulted on proposed changes to the EPC Implementing Regulations and on the annual revision of the Guidelines for Examination.
Members of SACEPO are nominated by the patent profession (represented by epi) or industry (represented by Business Europe), or ad personam by the President of the EPO. Hampus has been nominated ad personam by the President and is thus, in this regard, not representing epi.
Congratulations on your appointment, Hampus!Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022