IAM Patent 1000: Again twelve Zacco Patent attorneys recommended
8 June 2018
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has just released the names in this year’s guide to leading private practice patent professionals – IAM Patent 1000 for 2018. And again, twelve of Zacco’s patent attorneys have been included in the guide. Besides that, IAM recommends Zacco as a firm for prosecution work in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. IAM states in the motivation for Sweden: “The group’s unique focus on digitalisation and information technology reflects both its patent attorneys’ technical expertise and the office’s internal processes. Software, pharmaceuticals and automotive actors are increasingly drawn to the firm for its IP strategy and skill in opposition.”
The practitioners who got the renowned individual recognition as leading patent professionals for patent prosecution are:
Thomas Sundien, Ejvind Christiansen, Pernille Thorsboe, Michael Schandorf Sørensen and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Thor B. Mosaker, Anne Sønstevold and Hans Langan from Oslo, Michael Byström and Jörgen Linde from Stockholm and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg.
Steinar Lie from Oslo is individually recommended for patent litigation work.
Congratulations to all!
You can find the complete rankings on the IAM website. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cyber security.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023