Innovation Award 2020 – Patent Nord Powered by Zacco
26 October 2020
Patent Nord Powered by Zacco presents the Innovation Award 2020 to SKIOLD LANDMECO
The Innovation Award is an annual ceremony where Patent Nord Powered by Zacco gives an award to one of our clients who has maintained a special focus on innovation and product protection over the years. This year is a particularly special milestone as we are celebrating the 10th year awarding the Patent Nord Innovation Award. We are pleased to announce that this year, SKIOLD LANDMECO will be receiving the award based on an overall assessment of their work within the areas of innovation, product protection through patenting and through the creation of a number of new products that both attract the attention of their customers while also helping to improve animal welfare.
Based in Ølgod, SKIOLD LANDMECO has a rich history of designing and producing their own products and for more than 40 years they have been responsible for the production of key poultry management equipment and initiatives including broilers, egg laying systems and the optimisation of breeding processes. Recent examples of this include their patented bowl feeding systems and multi-levelled breeding systems.
SKIOLD LANDMECO work closely with their customers on the continuous development of more efficient solutions and it is precisely this focus on collaboration and development that has contributed to the creation of several leading patent pending products.
The award ceremony will take place :
Friday 30 October at 11.00 at SKIOLD LANDMECO, Haulundvej 16, 6870 Ølgod.
For more information, please contact Partner / Area Manager Niels Harding, Patent Nord Powered by Zacco.
A brief introduction to the Innovation Award:
The Innovation Award was established by Patent Nord in 2011 and is annually awarded to a company or person who has made a significant contribution to the development of new innovative products, effectively patenting them for the benefit of society. You can learn more about the Innovation Award (In Danish) here: www.patent-nord.dk/index.php/innovationsprisen
Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022