The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic
15 November 2023
And the winner is … Micro Matic!
The Innovation Award 2023 has been given to Micro Matic. The annual prize, presented by Zacco Denmark A/S and Patent Nord, is awarded to companies who have demonstrated a particular focus on innovation and product protection.
Micro Matic is an international industrial group based in Odense with a broad portfolio of products in the field of beverage dispensing. Among the world’s leading suppliers of draft beer equipment, they have over 1300 employees and operate in over 120 countries. Founded in 1953, they have continually focused on innovation, development and production of dispensing solutions and services throughout the last seven years and have grown to become a truly international business.
Micro Matic receives this year’s Innovation Award as a result of their continuous focus on innovation, consistently expanding their patent and design protection, and their development of a strong international position in the market. Their development activity and ongoing acquisition strategy has made them one of the global leaders in the field, with production and sales facilities located in over 22 locations across the globe.
Micro Matic’s focus on innovation and their international outlook have strengthened their competitiveness, opening doors to the wider marketplace and supporting their ongoing expansion. Please join us in congratulating Micro Matic, the winners of this year’s Innovation Award.
A brief introduction to the Innovation Award
The Innovation Award was established by Patent Nord in 2011 and is awarded annually to a company or person who has made a significant contribution to the development of new innovative products, effectively patenting them for the benefit of society. Since 2019, the Innovation Award has been awarded on behalf of Zacco Denmark A/S and Patent Nord Powered by Zacco.
You can learn more about the Innovation Award (in Danish) here: www.patent-nord.dk/innovationsprisen/
Back to all news
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023