IP Stars: Tier 1 rankings also for Zacco’s patent work
7 March 2018
Following the publications of the IP STARS rankings for 2018 on trademarks, Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) has now announced the leading IP firms for patent work for more than 50 jurisdictions.
Like last year Zacco has been ranked in Tier 1 for Denmark, Sweden and Norway in the category “Patent Prosecution”. In this category, MIP takes account of any pre- and post-grant work including office proceedings. The comprehensive research includes several variables such as market research interviews, work information from firms, survey responses and publicly available information and the result is widely acknowledged as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market.
With a total of six top tier rankings for both patent and trademark prosecution in the Scandinavian countries, the MIP rankings give substantial proof of Zacco’s position as a major IP consultancy.
You can find the rankings here on the MIP website.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023