IP Stars: Tier 1 rankings also for Zacco’s patent work
7 March 2018
Following the publications of the IP STARS rankings for 2018 on trademarks, Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) has now announced the leading IP firms for patent work for more than 50 jurisdictions.
Like last year Zacco has been ranked in Tier 1 for Denmark, Sweden and Norway in the category “Patent Prosecution”. In this category, MIP takes account of any pre- and post-grant work including office proceedings. The comprehensive research includes several variables such as market research interviews, work information from firms, survey responses and publicly available information and the result is widely acknowledged as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market.
With a total of six top tier rankings for both patent and trademark prosecution in the Scandinavian countries, the MIP rankings give substantial proof of Zacco’s position as a major IP consultancy.
You can find the rankings here on the MIP website.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022