IP Stars: Tier 1 rankings also for Zacco’s patent work
7 March 2018
Following the publications of the IP STARS rankings for 2018 on trademarks, Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) has now announced the leading IP firms for patent work for more than 50 jurisdictions.
Like last year Zacco has been ranked in Tier 1 for Denmark, Sweden and Norway in the category “Patent Prosecution”. In this category, MIP takes account of any pre- and post-grant work including office proceedings. The comprehensive research includes several variables such as market research interviews, work information from firms, survey responses and publicly available information and the result is widely acknowledged as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market.
With a total of six top tier rankings for both patent and trademark prosecution in the Scandinavian countries, the MIP rankings give substantial proof of Zacco’s position as a major IP consultancy.
You can find the rankings here on the MIP website.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022