Keld Thyregod is heading Zacco’s new office in Kolding, Denmark
4 December 2017
We are excited to announce that Zacco is expanding and is opening our 27th office – this time in Kolding, Denmark. We are thereby strengthening our local presence in Jutland, and can serve our clients locally, and from a local perspective.
Patent Attorney Keld Thyregod is rejoining Zacco today and will be responsible for the development of the Kolding office. Further, John Eggers Fohlmann, from our Aarhus office will also be actively involved in the Kolding operation which means that John and Keld who have previously been working closely together will be doing so again.
For the past decade, Keld has been co-owner of and patent attorney at a larger Danish consultancy firm within Intellectual Property, and prior to that he has been in the industry as patent manager. With close to 20 years’ experience, Keld has a profound knowledge of and extensive experience within intellectual property, particularly within mechanics, building technology, and wind power. Keld is graduated as Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1995 and has a broad technical understanding within mechanics and mechanical engineering in general.
If you have any questions regarding the new office and operation, please contact Area Manager, Kolding Keld Thyregod or Patent Director Hans C. Nielsen.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022