Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 2023
27 April 2023
Congratulations to Senior Partner and European Trademark & Design Attorney Lone Prehn, who has been named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP by Managing IP for the fourth time.
The Top 250 Women in IP recognition identifies practitioners in private practice ‘who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year’. Once again, Lone is one of the few women recognised in Scandinavia, acknowledging her international expertise and reputation in the fields of trademarks and other branding rights.
Lone works with some of the most famous brands on the planet, assisting them with IP rights across the globe and the Top 250 ranking comes as a result of MIP’s own research alongside extensive peer and client feedback.
Lone Added: “Thank you! It is an honour to be ranked, and it is always good to know that the hard work we do is recognised. Our clients have different markets, different brands and different needs so working with trademarks has always been an exciting journey. We have a great team here at Zacco and it makes it extra special when we receive a ranking for doing something that we love.”
Congratulations Lone, very well deserved!
You can find the full list of all those ranked on the Managing IP website here.
Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023