Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 2023
27 April 2023
Congratulations to Senior Partner and European Trademark & Design Attorney Lone Prehn, who has been named as one of the Top 250 Women in IP by Managing IP for the fourth time.
The Top 250 Women in IP recognition identifies practitioners in private practice ‘who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year’. Once again, Lone is one of the few women recognised in Scandinavia, acknowledging her international expertise and reputation in the fields of trademarks and other branding rights.
Lone works with some of the most famous brands on the planet, assisting them with IP rights across the globe and the Top 250 ranking comes as a result of MIP’s own research alongside extensive peer and client feedback.
Lone Added: “Thank you! It is an honour to be ranked, and it is always good to know that the hard work we do is recognised. Our clients have different markets, different brands and different needs so working with trademarks has always been an exciting journey. We have a great team here at Zacco and it makes it extra special when we receive a ranking for doing something that we love.”
Congratulations Lone, very well deserved!
You can find the full list of all those ranked on the Managing IP website here.
Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023