Lone Prehn on the IP Stars Top 250 Women
19 November 2018
We are very honoured to announce that Senior Partner Lone Prehn has been appointed for the IP Stars Top 250 Women list.
The list is made by the well-reputed international IP resource Managing Intellectual Property and recognises female IP practitioners in private practice who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year. Lone Prehn is the only European Trademark Attorney from Denmark and is one out of just nine Scandinavian women on the list.
All the women listed are also individual IP Stars in their respective jurisdictions.
To see the full list click here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022