Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark
15 November 2022
Zacco is pleased to announce that our colleague, Lone Prehn, has been nominated by in-house counsel to receive the Client Choice Award for Trademarks in Denmark.
Lone Prehn, Senior Partner at Zacco, is frequently recognised as one of the most prominent women in Intellectual Property in Scandinavia. Clients appreciate her ability to provide clear, concise and practical advice and her formidable reputation with trademarks and other branding rights has seen apply her expertise alongside some of the most famous and most recognised brands in the world.
A skilled practitioner, Lone takes a creative approach to her client’s intellectual property and she is often quick to identify multiple paths to the successful prosecution and enforcement of their rights. Acting as a trusted partner to clients, she is often involved throughout the brand establishing process, advising on the development and implementation of their IP Strategy.
As part of one of the largest Trademark teams in Denmark, her nomination comes as no surprise to her colleagues at Zacco, where she forms an integral part of the team. She is always willing and able to share her expertise, knowledge and insight both on behalf of our colleagues and in a mentoring capacity to those who have recently joined the profession.
Established in 2005, the Client Choice Awards acknowledges practitioners from across legal profession and both law firms and partners can only be nominated by corporate counsel. The awards recognise those at the forefront, who seek to explore and advance the law and regulatory environments, as well as to consistently deliver beyond the expectations of their clients.
Lone is a WIPO Panelist and has been an alternate judge with the Danish Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre and a ‘.eu’ Panelist as well as an examined Danish Patent Agent of the Danish Association of Patent Agents. She is an attorney-at-law and holds a Master of Law degree from the University of Copenhagen.
Congratulations Lone, this is a fantastic achievement and certainly something to celebrate.
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022