Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark
15 November 2022
Zacco is pleased to announce that our colleague, Lone Prehn, has been nominated by in-house counsel to receive the Client Choice Award for Trademarks in Denmark.
Lone Prehn, Senior Partner at Zacco, is frequently recognised as one of the most prominent women in Intellectual Property in Scandinavia. Clients appreciate her ability to provide clear, concise and practical advice and her formidable reputation with trademarks and other branding rights has seen apply her expertise alongside some of the most famous and most recognised brands in the world.
A skilled practitioner, Lone takes a creative approach to her client’s intellectual property and she is often quick to identify multiple paths to the successful prosecution and enforcement of their rights. Acting as a trusted partner to clients, she is often involved throughout the brand establishing process, advising on the development and implementation of their IP Strategy.
As part of one of the largest Trademark teams in Denmark, her nomination comes as no surprise to her colleagues at Zacco, where she forms an integral part of the team. She is always willing and able to share her expertise, knowledge and insight both on behalf of our colleagues and in a mentoring capacity to those who have recently joined the profession.
Established in 2005, the Client Choice Awards acknowledges practitioners from across legal profession and both law firms and partners can only be nominated by corporate counsel. The awards recognise those at the forefront, who seek to explore and advance the law and regulatory environments, as well as to consistently deliver beyond the expectations of their clients.
Lone is a WIPO Panelist and has been an alternate judge with the Danish Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre and a ‘.eu’ Panelist as well as an examined Danish Patent Agent of the Danish Association of Patent Agents. She is an attorney-at-law and holds a Master of Law degree from the University of Copenhagen.
Congratulations Lone, this is a fantastic achievement and certainly something to celebrate.
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023