Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark
15 November 2022
Zacco is pleased to announce that our colleague, Lone Prehn, has been nominated by in-house counsel to receive the Client Choice Award for Trademarks in Denmark.
Lone Prehn, Senior Partner at Zacco, is frequently recognised as one of the most prominent women in Intellectual Property in Scandinavia. Clients appreciate her ability to provide clear, concise and practical advice and her formidable reputation with trademarks and other branding rights has seen apply her expertise alongside some of the most famous and most recognised brands in the world.
A skilled practitioner, Lone takes a creative approach to her client’s intellectual property and she is often quick to identify multiple paths to the successful prosecution and enforcement of their rights. Acting as a trusted partner to clients, she is often involved throughout the brand establishing process, advising on the development and implementation of their IP Strategy.
As part of one of the largest Trademark teams in Denmark, her nomination comes as no surprise to her colleagues at Zacco, where she forms an integral part of the team. She is always willing and able to share her expertise, knowledge and insight both on behalf of our colleagues and in a mentoring capacity to those who have recently joined the profession.
Established in 2005, the Client Choice Awards acknowledges practitioners from across legal profession and both law firms and partners can only be nominated by corporate counsel. The awards recognise those at the forefront, who seek to explore and advance the law and regulatory environments, as well as to consistently deliver beyond the expectations of their clients.
Lone is a WIPO Panelist and has been an alternate judge with the Danish Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre and a ‘.eu’ Panelist as well as an examined Danish Patent Agent of the Danish Association of Patent Agents. She is an attorney-at-law and holds a Master of Law degree from the University of Copenhagen.
Congratulations Lone, this is a fantastic achievement and certainly something to celebrate.
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022