Managing IP ranks Lone Prehn as one of the Top 250 Women in IP
4 June 2020
Once again, we have the honour of announcing that Senior Partner and Attorney at Law Lone Prehn has been named on the IP Stars Top 250 Women list.
The ranking is published by the well-reputed international IP resource Managing Intellectual Property and recognises female IP practitioners in private practice who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year.
For more information, complete rankings and profiles, please visit the IP Stars website here.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022