Managing IP ranks Lone Prehn as one of the Top 250 Women in IP
4 June 2020
Once again, we have the honour of announcing that Senior Partner and Attorney at Law Lone Prehn has been named on the IP Stars Top 250 Women list.
The ranking is published by the well-reputed international IP resource Managing Intellectual Property and recognises female IP practitioners in private practice who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year.
For more information, complete rankings and profiles, please visit the IP Stars website here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022